1. How do you rate the sequence of courses provided in the curriculum?
2. How do you rate the syllabus of the courses that you have studied in relation to the competency expected out of the course
3. How do you rate the structure framed for the entire program?
4. How do you rate the allocation of credits and contact hours (L-T-P) to the courses?
5. How do you rate the offering of the electives in terms of their relevance to the specialization streams and technological advancements?
6. How do you rate the relevance of the textbooks and reference books by the international recognition to the courses?
7. How do you rate the size of the syllabus in terms of load on students?
8. How do you rate the course in terms of sequence of offering considering whether the ongoing courses have been covered?
9. How do you rate the courses in terms of extra learning or self-learning considering the design of the course?
10. How do you rate the evaluation scheme designed for each of the course?
11. How do you rate the percentage of courses having Lab components and the domain used for designing the experiments for the Lab component?
12. How do you rate the composition of the course in terms of Science, Humanities and core discipline, electives, open courses, projects etc?